Senior Respite Care
Respite care services are an ideal solution for providing a loved one with the care or services needed on a short-term, interim basis.
Whether you are going away on business, planning a vacation or simply need a break, Renew by Open Arms short-term respite stays are an ideal solution for providing a loved one with the care or services needed on an occasional basis while their family caregiver is away.
Respite care is frequently sought by family caregivers who use the opportunity to recharge their batteries and renew their spirit.
Respite Care Services
- The family caregiver needs to travel for business or pleasure.
- You or your family member would like a trial period to see if ongoing, longer-term in-home care is right for you.
- A family caregiving recipient needs a temporary change of pace, or a break.
- There is a special occasion or chaperone services are needed, ideal for family weddings and other events.
- A loved one is transitioning between the hospital or a rehab center and home. See more information about Welcome Home with Open Arms.
- Medication management and reconciliation
- Nutritional meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Medication reminders
- Family respite
- Enrichment activities
- Urological and foley catheter care
- Tracheostomy and feed tube maintenance