Holistic In-Home Dementia Care for Wilmette, IL, Seniors
Caring for a loved one with dementia can be tough. Fortunately, our team at Open Arms Solutions is here to help—we can ease the strain of caring for your loved one and help ensure that they are safe and happy. We provide compassionate, holistic in-home dementia care for seniors in Wilmette, Illinois. Additionally, we offer support and resources for family members during this difficult season of life.
Advantages of Our Home Dementia Care
We offer both hourly and live-in dementia homecare. Since each patient is different, we’ve designed our program to be flexible. Some advantages of our home dementia care program include:
- Highly trained caregivers – Our caregivers are trained at our exclusive dementia care training lab, which allows them to practice and perfect evolving best care practices.
- Personalized care plans – Our care covers basic tasks like dressing, bathing, and medication management, as well as enriching and meaningful experiences to ensure that your loved one can live joyfully, purposefully, and with fulfillment.
- Flexible scheduling – We know that plans can change at the drop of a hat for those with dementia and their families, so we are able to accommodate last-minute schedule changes as needed.
- Care updates – Each patient’s family is assigned a dedicated care coordinator, who handles the care schedule and provides bimonthly care updates. The coordinator can also answer any questions that you have and provide helpful resources.
- Financial security – Open Arms Solutions is bonded and insured so you can feel confident that your investment is secure.
Contact Us Today
To find out if your loved one qualifies for our in-home dementia care, contact Open Arms Solutions today. When you call us, you’ll always speak to a real person—no matter what time it is. We’ll be happy to schedule a meeting with a member of our care team at your Wilmette home.