Inspired In-Home Care Programs
Built Around Your Loved One's Unique Needs
Personal Care for Chronic Diseases
Our Personal Senior Care program includes all personal care basics including hygiene assistance, housekeeping, transportation All care is driven by our mission to create a unique, meaningful caregiving experience for your loved one.
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Memory Care
Our Dementia and Alzheimer’s Memory Care builds upon the personal senior care program with caregivers who are highly trained in the more challenging aspects of memory decline.
Our Parkinson’s Care builds upon the personal senior care program with caregivers who understand Parkinson’s disease and can work effectively with your loved one’s care team.
Our Transitional Care is focused on more intensive short term care for a senior who has recently had an accident, a heart attack, stroke or surgery.
What are some of the benefits of working with the Open Arms team?
- Each client family is assigned their own care coordinator to supervise all care and manage scheduling
- Reassurance of financial protection with a bonded and insured company
- Clients receive bi-monthly care check-ins
- Always speak with a REAL person when you call no matter the hour!
- We can accommodate last minute schedule changes
- Enjoy more personal relationships with a local Chicagoland business
- Your caregiver always gets the latest training and personal care techniques
- Our care team is led and supervised by a registered nurse
We serve the metropolitan Chicago area & the surrounding suburbs.
What is personal in-home care?
Personal in-home care allows your loved one to remain at home, rather than entering a nursing facility. When you work with a company like Open Arms you can find the right caregiver to manage your loved one's unique situation.
Your caregiver can assist with many activities including:
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Hobbies
You can learn more about in-home care benefits, choosing providers and why it is preferable to work with a senior care company in our Education Center.
How are we different?
Our care programs and caregivers go above and beyond to focus on:
- Supporting the highest quality of life for your loved one
- Accommodating the unique challenges of chronic care illnesses such as Dementia and Parkinson’s.
We are not a franchise. We are a proud local Chicago business dedicated to building meaningful relationships and a local Chicago community network to support you.
Learn more about how we're different!
Our Caregivers & Care Stories
"Open Arms has made the impossible seem possible. They came through for us at a really poor time and stayed with me when I really needed them. They have changed my life and made it so I can go back to work."
Matt Threat, Client Family
We are grateful to have served over 2000 families in the last 10 years and to support some of the best caregivers in Chicago.
Is in-home care right for you and your family? Take our online care assessment.
Our leadership team and staff are all committed to Open Arm’s mission to provide inspired care.
Julie P. Kollada, CDP
Founder & President
Rachel BSN, RN
Director of Operations
Director of Recruitment & Training
Care Coordination Manager
Amanda Puls BSN, RN
Chronic Condition Nurse
Dementia Caregiving Expert & Ambassador